Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Mysterious Kelvin Smith- The Phone Call (part 4)

from: Jonathan Ombudsman
to: kelvinsmith200008@yahoo.fr
date: Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 5:52 PM
subject Re: Re : Business Dealings

Dearest Kelvin,
I called your office approximately three hours ago, and was a told by a Mr. Jonny (I didn't catch his last name) that you were in a meeting, and that I would be fine if I were to call back in two and a half hour's time. At the end of our conversation, he wished that God blessed my family. It seems that not only are you a great man, Kelvin, but also your male secretaries as well. Either way, I've been trying to reach you, and cannot get through. Is there a time that I could call you?
Thank you very much for accepting my request that your Gift marry our son Thadeus. We are most honoured! We have docked for a bit, and Samantha is out shopping at the local Caribbean shops. She said she would be looking for a good souvenir for you and your wife (she said it was a surprise, but I hope you don't mind). She was thinking of these brilliant novelty "T-Shirts" that I've heard have recently become popular- something like "My (Blank) went to (Blank) and all he got me was this lousy t-shirt" Have you ever heard of anything so funny? Har Har! She said she would look for one where the first blank would say "Blood Brother" and the second would say "the Bahamas". I'm sure I don't need to tell you what the final makeup of the sentence would become.
I would really like to speak with you before sending in the forms that you've sent to me.
With love and affection,
Jonathan
P.S. The captain asked me a riddle last night, that I haven't yet been able to figure out. Maybe you can help. It starts "How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?" I was a bit mystified by it, and (based on our bond of brotherhood) thought that perhaps you could shed light on it. God bless!
- Show quoted text 

from: Kelvin Smith
reply-to: kelvinsmith200008@yahoo.fr
to: Jonathan Ombudsman

date: Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 7:18 PM
subject: Re: Re : Business Dealings

Hello My Dear Brother,

You can call me now,the meeting is over,I'm waiting for your call now,I'm close to the phone.

Regards,
Kelvin Smith.

Editor's note: And thus, I called Kelvin. We spoke for quite some time, though we kept getting cut off and it was difficult for me to understand his heavy accent. There is a video of my favorite parts. You could ask me (nicely) if you'd like to see it- j.ombud@gmail.com Not included in the highlights is a sequence where I tried to explain to him that I wanted his postal address as well, so that I could send the form by post as well as by e-mail. This was explained as my normal business procedures. It took him about five minutes to understand that I wanted his address, which he promised to send. Also, since we kept getting cut off, I asked if he could kindly send me a land-line number so that we could speak again (the number was a net-phone, and I wanted the police to get this fellow). He promised he would. I also told him I wasn't sure about how to send the bank transfer fee. He said we could "worry about that later". Afterwards, he told me he'd send me a name to wire it to. I gave him a description of the places I was looking into investing, including a five million dollar shopping centre. He thought that sounded good.

from: Kelvin Smith
to: Jonathan Ombudsman

date: Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 8:40 PM
subject: Re: Re : Business Dealings

Dear Brother Ombudsman,

It was nice speaking with you on the phone today,this are the information's below:

(1)This is the address below to send the Bank Transfer Form to:

Address: HSBC Bank plc
8 Canada Square
London E14 5HQ

and


(2) You are to send the Bank Transfer Fee via Western Union Money Transfer to the bank accountant name below:

Name: Micheal Brown

Address:London/United Kingdom

Make sure you post the bank form to the bank and also send the bank transfer fee via western union money transfer and the process of the funds will take place within 72hrs.

Thanks and God bless.

Regards,
Kelvin Smith.


from: Jonathan Ombudsman
to: Kelvin Smith
date: Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 8:43 PM
subject: Re: Re : Business Dealings

Brother Kelvin,
How joyed I was that you agreed to enter into the Blood Oath with me! In my native Kosltlewick, this event is viewed very seriously, and will doubtless make my family proud.
You mentioned that you would write me an email, but it looks like I beat you to it! Har har! Either way, as soon as I get the postal address and the land line number that I can call you at, I will be forwarding the bank form to the bank, and sending you a copy as well. Please be in touch with me as soon as possible- I too would like to end this deal by the end of the week.
Yours always and forever,
Jonathan


from: Jonathan Ombudsman
to: kelvinsmith
date: Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 8:48 PM
subject: Re: Re : Business Dealings

Kelvin-
it looks like you beat me to it!
I still need the land line number before I can send the form
Multitudinous thanks,
Jonny

from: Kelvin Smith
to: Jonathan Ombudsman

date: Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 12:13 AM
subject: Re: Re : Business Dealings

Dear Brother Ombudsman,

This is my postal address below:

Address:12 Sherwood Street Piccadilly London W1F 7BR United Kingdom

This is my office Land phone number +448700111740 for security reason,it will not be wise to call me on it because all calls are recorded.

Thanks and Remain Bless

Regards,
Kelvin Smith.



from: Kelvin Smith
to: Jonathan Ombudsman

date: Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 12:17 AM
subject: Re: Re : Business Dealings

Dear Brother Ombudsman,

This is my postal address below:

Address:12 Sherwood Street Piccadilly London W1F 7BR United Kingdom

This is my office Land phone number +448700111740 for security reason,it will not be wise to call me on it because all calls are recorded.

Thanks and Remain Bless

Regards,
Kelvin Smith.



Editor's note: I checked the Internet for the address and phone number- the address is of some hotel, and the number is one that's been used in many scams (and no one answers). I had been betrayed! Nevertheless, the show must go on...

No comments: